In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your order from Turners Retreat we will accept returns as long as they follow the guidelines below.
What if I change my mind?
Should your purchases be unsuitable and you wish to return them for a refund or exchange the following conditions will apply:.
- Goods must be returned within 7 working days from the receipt of the Goods. If the Goods were received over 14 days ago and it has been less than 3 months since the Goods were purchased they can also be returned but a handling fee of between 15% and 25% will be charged.
- Our customer service department must be contacted before any return is made to obtain the necessary returns reference.
- All items should be returned in their original packaging and in a saleable condition to obtain a full refund. We reserve the right to charge for re-packaging where applicable.
- Carriage charges for unwanted returns will be at your expense.
- Transport packaging should be sufficient for the method of carriage. We cannot accept any responsibility for damage caused by your carrier.
- We cannot accept the return of any item that has been manufactured to your specification, or any DVD’s that have been unsealed , or any product liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- Your return should be accompanied by a proof of purchase, your name, address and phone number, and order reference number (most of this information should be detailed on your invoice). To help us, to help you, we would appreciate you enclosing details of why you wish to return the product.
What if my product is faulty?
If you receive a product that is faulty upon delivery please contact us within 48 hours of receiving the parcel to arrange a replacement. If a product becomes faulty over time and is within its warranty period, please contact us to arrange a repair. If a repair isn’t possible a replacement will be sent to you.
What if my goods are damaged in transit?
Should something arrive damaged please contact us within 48 hours of receiving your parcel, here we will arrange a collection of your parcel and will replace the item for you. If you have used a damaged item, it has been deemed acceptable by you – you will therefore only be entitled to a repair and not replacement.
What if I have received an incorrect item?
When you receive your parcel should you notice the contents differ from the invoice please call us within 48 hours of receipt of your parcel, so we can dispatch the correct item for you and arrange a return of the incorrect item sent.
What if I have items missing from my parcel?
Should you have an item/s missing from your parcel please call us within 48 hours of receiving your parcel, so we can investigate this further and arrange of the completion of your order. Please note back ordered items do not count as missing items from your parcel.